At least one Resident should be in each clinic listed below. This will be decided on Morning Rounds.
- SCOLIOSIS CLINIC: Monday 8:00AM to 5:00PM
- GENERAL PEDIATRIC ORTHOPAEDIC CLINIC (JHOC)
- RESIDENT: MONDAY, 8 AM
- SPONSELLER: THURS 8-5
- MILLER: 2nd & 4th MONDAY 8-12, TUES 9-5
- AIN: TUESDAY 8-5, FRIDAY 11-5
- LEET: MONDAY 8-12, every other MONDAY 8-3
- CP CLINIC / KKI
- SPONSELLER: FRIDAY 8:30-11 (except 1st Friday)
First Floor PT Dept, KKI (Suggest reading Rang's Chapter in Lovell & Winter before first clinic.)
- LEET: WEDNESDAY 8-3:30
- BIRTH DEFECTS CLINIC
- SPONSELLER: 2nd & 4th FRIDAY 11-5 (KKI) (Suggest reading Lovell & Winter chapter before first clinic.)
- FRACTURE CLINIC
- ONE RESIDENT: WEDNESDAY AM
- MD SCHOOL FOR THE BLIND
- SPONSELLER: 4 Times/Yr, variable cycle, THURSDAY 9-12
- MT WASHINGTON
- SPONSELLER: 1st FRIDAY 8-12
- CEDAR LANE
- Please be on time for clinic.
- Try to see as many of the physical abnormalities as possible.
- Please make notes from your exams on the patient information worksheets (yellow or blue) to assist the attending and yourselves in dictating.
- Please mark all scoliosis measurements on the scoliosis flowsheets.
- If dictating please write "Job #(xx)" in the middle of the pink clinic charge sheet.
B. EMERGENCY ROOM
Any Pediatric Emergency Room films of significance should be picked up from Pediatric X-Ray on Monday morning by the Resident who saw them if you wish to discuss their management on Monday morning Rounds. (They are read on Saturdays by censor).